Huntingdon men's basketball closes season with win over Bob Jones | Schools
The Huntingdon men’s basketball team closed its season with a 72-65 win over Bob Jones University on Saturday at Roland Arena.
The Hawks built a 12-point lead late in the second half, but had to hang on as the Bruins rallied in the final three minutes. Leading 66-64 with 2:10 to play, the Hawks used a Jerrod Lee field goal, three Dantavius Washington free throws and a Ryan Petty free throw to close out the game.
Petty finished with 12 points and five assists for Huntingdon (7-18) and Courtnee Edgar added 11 points.
Source: Huntingdon College Sports Information Director
Top Central Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Club Blaze's license revoked by the Montgomery City Council
- Legislature passes bill granting in-state tuition to armed forces members
- Weekend shooting ends with Montgomery's 24th homicide of 2013
- Alabama woman sentenced to 4 years in prison in stolen identity refund fraud scheme
- Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts Hosts Double Exhibition Opening on Friday, June 14, 2013
- City of Prattville to Observe Memorial Day
- 3 old wooden bridges to be replaced in Autauga Co. at cost of $1.3 million
- City hosts 2nd Annual Memorial Day Fun Event - Pratt Pool Goes Retro for a Day!
- Man arrested after Prattville road rage leads to shooting
- Old Farm Lane in Prattville will be Closed Sunday for Utility Relocation