Montgomery Catholic's Murray Commits to Huntingdon College | Schools
Montgomery Catholic Preparatory School's Travis Murray committed to play football at Huntingdon College this fall. The school held a special ceremony in the library. An offensive lineman for the Knights, Murray is looking forward to continuing his passion for the game at the college level with the Huntingdon Hawks this fall. Pictured seated with Travis Murray at the ceremony are Travis' grandfather Ray Leonard, mother Rebecca Murray, Travis Murray, father John Murray, and sister Sarah Murray. Standing are Montgomery Catholic football coaching staff members Render Thomas, Hollis Johnson, head coach Mike Shatzer, Ken Klinger, and Wes Henderson.
Top Central Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- MPD investigating fatal shooting on Brookview Drive
- Downtown Montgomery site to be renovated, called the "40 Four Building"
- MPD investigating Montgomery's 25th homicide of 2013
- Make It an Artful Summer at the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts during Week-Long Art Camps
- Get your kids off the couch with AUM summer camps