Montgomery County Humane Society Pet-of-the-Week | Pets
Hey, I am Rhoda. I am solid black with perky ears and long legs. I am about five months old, so I may do a little more growing. Not long ago I was lost and wandering around on the streets in a neighborhood. Well fortunately someone saw me and called Animal Control. I rode to the shelter in that big blue truck. I was a little unnerved by the time I arrived. But the nice people here let me settle down and relax a day or two. Then they checked me out to make sure I was healthy. Later they gave me all of my vaccinations, they tested me for heartworms, they gave me a microchip, and they had me spayed. Now I am ready to go. I just hope that someone will want me to be their pet. You may not know this, but in shelters black dogs don't fair too well. It is much harder for us to get adopted. So when you come in, please take a good look at the black dogs. They need your help. See ya' soon, I hope!
Top Central Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Club Blaze's license revoked by the Montgomery City Council
- Legislature passes bill granting in-state tuition to armed forces members
- Weekend shooting ends with Montgomery's 24th homicide of 2013
- Alabama woman sentenced to 4 years in prison in stolen identity refund fraud scheme
- Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts Hosts Double Exhibition Opening on Friday, June 14, 2013
- City of Prattville to Observe Memorial Day
- 3 old wooden bridges to be replaced in Autauga Co. at cost of $1.3 million
- City hosts 2nd Annual Memorial Day Fun Event - Pratt Pool Goes Retro for a Day!
- Man arrested after Prattville road rage leads to shooting
- Old Farm Lane in Prattville will be Closed Sunday for Utility Relocation