Huntingdon's Hur and Rozof named to All-American Scholar Team | People
Huntingdon golfers Saem Hur and Kaitlin Rozof were recently recognized as members of the National Golf Coaches Association All-American Scholar Teams.
The NGCA recognized women’s golfers in NCAA Division I, II and III who maintained at least a 3.50 GPA.
A total of 585 women’s golfer were recognized nationwide, including 87 in Division III. Hur and Rozof were two of 15 golfers from Division I and Division III colleges and universities in Alabama.
Source: Huntingdon College Sports Information Director
Top Central Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- MPD investigating fatal shooting on Brookview Drive
- Downtown Montgomery site to be renovated, called the "40 Four Building"
- MPD investigating Montgomery's 25th homicide of 2013
- Make It an Artful Summer at the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts during Week-Long Art Camps
- Get your kids off the couch with AUM summer camps