Food for Thought | News
Each week, WSFA 12 News brings you the latest restaurant inspection scores. Before you pick a place to eat, catch the latest edition of Food For Thought . The reports air at 5:00 and 10:00 every Thursday night.
If you don't see your favorite restaurant listed here, log on to the Montgomery County Health Department's web site, where you will find an extensive archive of scores.
If you don't live in Montgomery County, you can search for your county's scores at the Alabama Public Health Department's web site.
|Sonic||5801 Atlanta Hwy||95|
|KA-Lim Restaurant||5806 Woodmere Blvd||95|
|Overlook Cafe (Mont. Zoo)||2301 Coliseum Blvd||95|
|Bama Lanes (Snack Bar)||3020 Atlanta Hwy||96|
|Wendy's||1414 Ann Street||96|
|Seoul Market Deli||1841 Eastern Blvd||98|
|Cake Designs||3651 Debby Drive||99|
|Waffle House||301 Madison Avenue||99|
|Corner Station Cafe||900 Adams Avenue||100|
Source: Montgomery County Health Department
Copyright 2013 WSFA. All rights reserved.
Top Central Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AL divided up into 5 new Medicaid recipient regions
- Ken Hare In Depth: Answers on ASU legal fees still leave public in dark
- Media given sneak peek at new Park Crossing High School
- Montgomery Zoo and Mann Wildlife Learning Museum offers dad free admission on Father's Day
- Pike Road moves on after MPS vote
- City Announces Ribbon Cutting & Grand Opening of Splash Pad
- New 70 hour per week restriction to hit 18-wheeler drivers on July 1
- Arrest made in Prattville police chase that involved officer car crash
- Prattville police officer recovering after pursuit ends in crash
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Autauga County Schools