One Montgomery speaker schedule | News
MONTGOMERY, AL- One Montgomery, the community organization that promotes racial harmony, sponsors community breakfasts each week at 7 a.m. in the 11th floor reception area of the Goode Building adjacent to Jackson Hospital.
An open discussion is held on the first Tuesday of each month. Speakers are invited to speak the other weeks of each month.
One Montgomery has an open door and extends invitations to join the organization after the guests attends two meetings.
The One Montgomery February speakers' schedule is:
- April 9 – Ken
Mullinax, Director of University Relations, Alabama State University,
Topic: Assisting with press relations at
the Obama Inaugural
- April 16 - Helen Steineker, Manager
of the Montgomery Symphony Orchestra, Topic
will be the Montgomery Symphony Orchestra.
- April 23- Henry Parker,
Director, Montgomery Mental Health Authority. Topic; Henry Parker,
Director, Montgomery Mental Health Authority. Topic; The State of Mental Health Services.
- April30--Dr. Keivan Deravi, Professor of
Economics, Auburn University at Montgomery. Topic; The Alabama Economy
Contact: Mary Anne Martin, One Montgomery secretary for 2013, 334-269-2427.
Top Central Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Autauga County search linked to Prattville police chase
- Prattville draft beer legislation waits for bill's signature
- City of Prattville to Observe Memorial Day
- 3 old wooden bridges to be replaced in Autauga Co. at cost of $1.3 million
- City hosts 2nd Annual Memorial Day Fun Event - Pratt Pool Goes Retro for a Day!