Montgomery home damaged in early morning fire | News
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) - An early morning house fire leaves one family without a home.
The fire occurred in the 6000 block of Eric Lane in Montgomery just before 2 a.m. Thursday.
Four adults and one child were in the house at the time of the fire but were able to escape unharmed.
Fire officials tell WSFA that the fire appears to have started in a rear bedroom. The home sustained moderate to heavy damage as a result of the fire.
Fire investigators have determined that the fire was caused by an electrical fault.
Copyright 2013 WSFA 12 News. All rights reserved.
Top Central Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- City to Participate in 2013 “Back to School” Sales Tax Holiday
- Prattville hosting Fountain City BMX race June 23rd
- City Announces Ribbon Cutting & Grand Opening of Splash Pad
- New 70 hour per week restriction to hit 18-wheeler drivers on July 1
- Arrest made in Prattville police chase that involved officer car crash