Accident slows traffic on North Eastern Boulevard | News
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) - All lanes of the North Eastern Boulevard are open following an accident near the Lagoon Park Business Loop this morning.
An SUV and car collided, resulting in one injury.
Traffic was slow while southbound lanes of the Northern Boulevard at Walter Craig were closed following the accident.
WSFA will update this story as new information becomes available.
Copyright 2013 WSFA 12 News. All rights reserved.
Top Central Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Develop nerves of steel with Kevin Elko on May 29
- Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office now accepting applications for Citizens Police Academy
- Club Blaze's license revoked by the Montgomery City Council
- Legislature passes bill granting in-state tuition to armed forces members
- Weekend shooting ends with Montgomery's 24th homicide of 2013
- City of Prattville to Observe Memorial Day
- 3 old wooden bridges to be replaced in Autauga Co. at cost of $1.3 million
- City hosts 2nd Annual Memorial Day Fun Event - Pratt Pool Goes Retro for a Day!
- Man arrested after Prattville road rage leads to shooting
- Old Farm Lane in Prattville will be Closed Sunday for Utility Relocation