Bicyclist struck by MATS bus while crossing downtown street | News
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) - According to the Montgomery Police Department, an adult male riding a bicycle was struck by a city bus downtown on Tuesday afternoon.
Authorities say the cyclist was crossing the road - not at an intersection or in a crosswalk- on Molton Street at Maxwell Blvd. when he was struck by a MATS bus.
The cyclist received what appeared to be minor injuries.
Top Central Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Report: Montgomery water quality deemed safe
- Pike Road resident a finalist to be recognized at MLB All Star Game's Tribute for Heroes
- AL divided up into 5 new Medicaid recipient regions
- Vehicle found; hunt for violent suspect accused of pulling gun on 2 continues
- Montgomery natives honored by AUM English dept.