LAMP Hall of Fame 2012-13 Inductees Announced; Banquet Scheduled for March 14 | News
The Hall of Fame recognizes LAMP graduates who are making a significant impact in their endeavors. Alumni of LAMP in the Loveless or Lanier locations are eligible.
The LAMP Hall of Fame Selection Committee has chosen the following graduates and former teachers for induction into the 2012-13 LAMP Hall of Fame:
Jessie L. Dixon (Class of 1992) – senior design engineer
Ken Harbaugh, J.D. (1992) – management consultant
Lt. Col. Kent Harbaugh (1990) – Air Force squadron commander
Christopher S. Johns (1999) – budget director for major U.S. agency
John Sease (1987) – full partner in architectural firm
Lesly Summerville Tyson (1990) – vice-president of major music label
Mirenda Tatum (1999-2012) – librarian
The LAMP Hall of Fame Banquet will be held Thursday, March 14th, 2013 at 6:30 p.m. at First Baptist Church, 305 South Perry Street, Montgomery.
Tables for eight may be reserved for $200.00. Individual tickets may be purchased for $25.00. To order tickets or for more information, visit www.lamplightersnews.com.
For additional information, contact:
Top Central Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- MPD investigating fatal shooting on Brookview Drive
- Downtown Montgomery site to be renovated, called the "40 Four Building"
- MPD investigating Montgomery's 25th homicide of 2013
- Make It an Artful Summer at the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts during Week-Long Art Camps
- Get your kids off the couch with AUM summer camps