Family issues plea for help to find missing father | News
Be on the lookout for Willie Clayton Reynolds. Mr. Reynolds was last seen on Wednesday, Dec. 19 at approximately 8:30 p.m. by his daughter, Kenosha L. Reynolds, at his residence on Athey Road in Montgomery County.
On Friday, December 21, an employee of the Auburn Police Department saw Mr. Reynolds at his vehicle on Highway 29 in Auburn, Alabama in Lee County. A Macon County resident says they gave Reynolds a ride into Macon County to the intersection of U.S. Highway 29 and State Highway 80 East at the junction that same day. The resident told authorities that the victim got out and headed west on U.S. 29.
Reynolds' truck was found abandoned on U.S. 29 in the same location on Monday, December 24.
Authorities say Reynolds suffers from Paiget’s Disease which may be a contributing factor to his disappearance. If contact is made with this individual, please notify the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office at 334-832-4980, the Macon County Sheriff Office at 334-727-2500, or the Alabama Bureau Investigation.
A $5,000 reward has been issued by the family for information leading to the location of Reynolds.
Information Source: Montgomery County Sheriff's Office/Reynolds Family
Top Central Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Develop nerves of steel with Kevin Elko on May 29
- Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office now accepting applications for Citizens Police Academy
- Club Blaze's license revoked by the Montgomery City Council
- Legislature passes bill granting in-state tuition to armed forces members
- Weekend shooting ends with Montgomery's 24th homicide of 2013
- Prattville draft beer legislation waits for bill's signature
- Autauga County search linked to Prattville police chase
- City of Prattville to Observe Memorial Day
- 3 old wooden bridges to be replaced in Autauga Co. at cost of $1.3 million
- City hosts 2nd Annual Memorial Day Fun Event - Pratt Pool Goes Retro for a Day!