MPD investigating fatal shooting | News
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA)- One man is dead and another is in custody as police investigate a fatal shooting in Montgomery on Sunday night.
Montgomery police officials say they arrived at the 600 block of Glade Park Drive at 5:38 p.m. There, they found a 20 year old male who sustained a fatal gunshot wound.
At this point, police are calling this a death investigation. Police say they do have a person of interest in custody. The cause of the shooting is unknown at this time.
Police are asking for the public's help in the ongoing investigation. If you have any knowledge of this shooting, call CrimeStoppers at215-STOP, the Secret Witness at 262-4000, or the Montgomery Police Department at 625-2831.
Copyright 2013 WSFA 12 News. All rights reserved.
Top Central Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Develop nerves of steel with Kevin Elko on May 29
- Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office now accepting applications for Citizens Police Academy
- Club Blaze's license revoked by the Montgomery City Council
- Legislature passes bill granting in-state tuition to armed forces members
- Weekend shooting ends with Montgomery's 24th homicide of 2013