WAPR 88.3 signal down pending tower repair | News
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) - Alabama Public Radio recently announced that WAPR is currently off the air in the Selma/Montgomery area due to technical problems with its antenna system.
Statement on APR website:
"WAPR 88.3 in Selma/Montgomery is off the air due to damage to its antenna system. Tower work will likely extend into next week. Service will be restored as soon as possible."
Top Central Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ken Hare In Depth: Answers on ASU legal fees still leave public in dark
- Media given sneak peek at new Park Crossing High School
- Montgomery Zoo and Mann Wildlife Learning Museum offers dad free admission on Father's Day
- Pike Road moves on after MPS vote
- Federal lawsuit filed to stop AL law that restricts abortion clinics
- New 70 hour per week restriction to hit 18-wheeler drivers on July 1
- Arrest made in Prattville police chase that involved officer car crash
- Prattville police officer recovering after pursuit ends in crash
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Autauga County Schools
- Celebrate Magic on Main at the 2013 Prattville Founder's Day Celebration