Natural causes cited in early morning accident in Montgomery | News
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA)- One person is dead following a single vehicle accident early this morning in Montgomery.
According to MPD, the accident occurred shortly after 4 a.m. at I-85 North and Ann Street. The accident caused traffic to back up and one lane of the interstate was closed for a few hours.
The Department of Forensic Sciences has determined that the driver involved in the crash died of natural causes. The accident will not be counted as a traffic fatality and the driver's identity will not be released.
Copyright 2012 WSFA 12 News. All rights reserved.
Top Central Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- MPD investigating fatal shooting on Brookview Drive
- Downtown Montgomery site to be renovated, called the "40 Four Building"
- MPD investigating Montgomery's 25th homicide of 2013
- Make It an Artful Summer at the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts during Week-Long Art Camps
- Get your kids off the couch with AUM summer camps