Montgomery Regional Airport website hacked | News
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) - The web hosting company for the Montgomery Regional Airport is quickly working to rebuild some of the website's content after it was hacked this morning.
Visitors to the airport's website this morning were greeted with the purple and green logo of the Brazilian "Cyber Army" - a group that bragged about hacking the airport's website on its twitter handle.
"Anything that appears governmental, they go after," said Phil Perry with Montgomery Regional.
Perry added that the airport's website has been corrected however several parts will have to be rebuilt as a result of the breach.
Top Central Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Develop nerves of steel with Kevin Elko on May 29
- Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office now accepting applications for Citizens Police Academy
- Club Blaze's license revoked by the Montgomery City Council
- Legislature passes bill granting in-state tuition to armed forces members
- Weekend shooting ends with Montgomery's 24th homicide of 2013