200 residents lose power at South Court Street | News
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) - About 200 people are without power in Montgomery at South Court Street near Lanier High School. Authorities tell WSFA 12 News that a power pole was struck during a hit and run incident at Howard Street near Court Street.
Traffic is being rerouted while power crews work to repair the pole and restore power. The area is expected to be blocked until 10 a.m. People traveling in the area should expect traffic delays.
Copyright 2012 WSFA 12 News. All rights reserved.
Top Central Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- MPD investigating fatal shooting on Brookview Drive
- Downtown Montgomery site to be renovated, called the "40 Four Building"
- MPD investigating Montgomery's 25th homicide of 2013
- Make It an Artful Summer at the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts during Week-Long Art Camps
- Get your kids off the couch with AUM summer camps