MPD: Armed burglary suspect surrenders | News
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA)- The Montgomery Police Department says a man who they believe is responsible for two armed burglaries is in custody.
Jacoby Michael Esco turned himself in to authorities Thursday evening. He was booked and charged with one count of first-degree burglary and one count of third-degree burglary.
Esco was wanted in connection with residential burglaries that occurred on Nov. 7, 2012, in the 3000 block of Brewton Street and on Nov. 8, 2012, on Vandy Drive.
Police believe Esco entered both residences armed with a handgun.
After his arrest, Esco was transported to the Montgomery County Detention Facility where he's being held under a $90,000 bond.
Copyright 2012 WSFA 12 News. All rights reserved.
Top Central Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Develop nerves of steel with Kevin Elko on May 29
- Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office now accepting applications for Citizens Police Academy
- Club Blaze's license revoked by the Montgomery City Council
- Legislature passes bill granting in-state tuition to armed forces members
- Weekend shooting ends with Montgomery's 24th homicide of 2013
- City of Prattville to Observe Memorial Day
- 3 old wooden bridges to be replaced in Autauga Co. at cost of $1.3 million
- City hosts 2nd Annual Memorial Day Fun Event - Pratt Pool Goes Retro for a Day!
- Man arrested after Prattville road rage leads to shooting
- Old Farm Lane in Prattville will be Closed Sunday for Utility Relocation