Child, 2, drowns in pool on Dalraida Road | News
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) - The Montgomery Police Department is identifying a 2-year-old child who drowned in a swimming pool on Dalraida Road Tuesday afternoon.
The child, Jedarian McQueen, was unresponsive when medics arrived at the scene around 1:00pm.
The boy was found in the backyard swimming pool of his caregiver, located in the 700 block of Dalraida Road.
Authorities removed the child from the pool and started emergency procedures before transporting him to a local hospital. McQueen was pronounced dead a shortime later.
An investigation does not indicate evidence of foul play and the drowning appears to be accidental.
No additional information is being released at this time.
Copyright 2012 WSFA 12 News. All rights reserved.
Top Central Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Autauga County search linked to Prattville police chase
- Prattville draft beer legislation waits for bill's signature
- City of Prattville to Observe Memorial Day
- 3 old wooden bridges to be replaced in Autauga Co. at cost of $1.3 million
- City hosts 2nd Annual Memorial Day Fun Event - Pratt Pool Goes Retro for a Day!