Early morning fire damages Montgomery home | News
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA)- Fire crews responded to the scene of a fire at Greyhound Street in Montgomery at around 2:20 this morning.
No one was in the home at the time of the fire, but officials tell WSFA 12 News that the home's front porch and front room were heavily damaged.
No injuries were reported. The cause of the fire is under investigation.
As Fire Safety Week ends, officials with the Montgomery Fire Department say that prevention and preparation can help keep people safe when a fire breaks out.
Click here to read more about fire safety plans.
Copyright 2012 WSFA 12 News. All rights reserved.
Top Central Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- City of Prattville gives details for Independence Day events.
- City to Participate in 2013 “Back to School” Sales Tax Holiday
- Prattville hosting Fountain City BMX race June 23rd
- City Announces Ribbon Cutting & Grand Opening of Splash Pad
- New 70 hour per week restriction to hit 18-wheeler drivers on July 1