ALDOT Traffic Advisory: Evening lane closures expected in I-85 | News
ALDOT has issued a new traffic advisory:
Location: I-85 between mile marker 4 (Ann Street-Exit 3) and mile marker 9.50 (North of the Taylor Road-Exit 9) northbound and southbound.
Description: Weather Permitting, beginning Monday, Oct. 8 through Wednesday, Oct. 10, lane closures will occur from 8 p.m. until 6 a.m.
Crews will be performing maintenance to the traffic stripe, please use caution while traveling throught this area.
For more information, visit the ALDOT Road Conditions Site.
Information Source: ALDOT
Top Central Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- MPD investigating fatal shooting on Brookview Drive
- Downtown Montgomery site to be renovated, called the "40 Four Building"
- MPD investigating Montgomery's 25th homicide of 2013
- Make It an Artful Summer at the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts during Week-Long Art Camps
- Get your kids off the couch with AUM summer camps