Montgomery Catholic’s newest campus receives a Baptist Health Care Foundation Gift. | News
The Baptist Health Care Foundation donated a defibrillator to Montgomery Catholic Preparatory School’s newest elementary campus, Holy Spirit on August 22, 2012.
Mr. Russ Tyner, Baptist Health President and CEO, and Ben F. Kelley, Jr., Baptist Health Care Foundation Vice President, presented the defibrillator to Montgomery Catholic’s President, Anne Ceasar, and Holy Spirit Administrative team members, Mary Kelley and Ken Klinger. Anne Ceasar commented on the gift, saying “We are so appreciative to the Baptist Health Care Foundation for the very generous donation of the defibrillator to our Holy Spirit elementary campus, we appreciate their support of our community.”
Top Central Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Report: Montgomery water quality deemed safe
- Pike Road resident a finalist to be recognized at MLB All Star Game's Tribute for Heroes
- AL divided up into 5 new Medicaid recipient regions
- Vehicle found; hunt for violent suspect accused of pulling gun on 2 continues
- Montgomery natives honored by AUM English dept.