3 Montgomery overnight shootings with minor injuries | News
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA)- The Montgomery Police Department confirms that three people were shot in Montgomery overnight in two different incidents. All three victims' injuries were considered minor.
The first incident occurred in the 2200 block of Lower Wetumpka Road at approximately 10:30pm. The victim, an unidentified adult male, was found to be shot in the thigh. The victim told police that he did not wish to prosecute.
Authorities were called to the 3800 block of Happiness Avenue around 2:30am where two adult males were found shot. Investigators say the shootings appeared to be the result of an argument that escalated. There are no suspects in custody at this time. The police department said it continues to investigate.
Copyright 2012 WSFA 12 News. All rights reserved.
Top Central Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- MPD investigating Montgomery's 25th homicide of 2013
- Make It an Artful Summer at the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts during Week-Long Art Camps
- Get your kids off the couch with AUM summer camps
- Montgomery County Clean-Up day and Memorial Day Observance this weekend in Pike Road
- Deck collapse underscores dangers of overcrowding