Body found near I-85 still unidentified | News
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA)- The identity of a body found near Interstate 85 Saturday remains unidentified as of Monday afternoon, according to authorities.
Montgomery police say residents walking down Day Street in Montgomery discovered the body, described as that of an elderly, black male lying beneath a fence.
Police suspect the man died from natural causes and do not believe foul play is involved.
Copyright 2012 WSFA 12 News. All rights reserved.
Top Central Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AL divided up into 5 new Medicaid recipient regions
- Ken Hare In Depth: Answers on ASU legal fees still leave public in dark
- Media given sneak peek at new Park Crossing High School
- Montgomery Zoo and Mann Wildlife Learning Museum offers dad free admission on Father's Day
- Pike Road moves on after MPS vote
- City Announces Ribbon Cutting & Grand Opening of Splash Pad
- New 70 hour per week restriction to hit 18-wheeler drivers on July 1
- Arrest made in Prattville police chase that involved officer car crash
- Prattville police officer recovering after pursuit ends in crash
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Autauga County Schools