MPS to hold special-called board meeting Tuesday | Events
The Montgomery County Board of Education has called a special meeting Tuesday, February 26 at 3:30 p.m. to discuss property. The regular monthly meeting, already scheduled for Tuesday, will be held immediately following the called meeting. Both meetings will be held in the Central Office Auditorium, 307 South Decatur Street.
Agendas are posted online at www.mps.k12.al.us under School Board/Meeting Schedule.
Information Source: MPS
Top Central Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Report: Montgomery water quality deemed safe
- Pike Road resident a finalist to be recognized at MLB All Star Game's Tribute for Heroes
- AL divided up into 5 new Medicaid recipient regions
- Vehicle found; hunt for violent suspect accused of pulling gun on 2 continues
- Montgomery natives honored by AUM English dept.