MPS to hold special-called meeting | Events
The Montgomery County Board of Education has scheduled a called meeting prior to the Committee of the Whole meeting at noon Tuesday, February 12. The brief meeting is to consider slight changes to two board polices that concern legal issues. The Committee of the Whole meeting will immediately follow the called meeting. Both meetings will be in the Central Office Auditorium, 307 South Decatur Street.
Information Source: MPS
Top Central Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Report: Montgomery water quality deemed safe
- Pike Road resident a finalist to be recognized at MLB All Star Game's Tribute for Heroes
- AL divided up into 5 new Medicaid recipient regions
- Vehicle found; hunt for violent suspect accused of pulling gun on 2 continues
- Montgomery natives honored by AUM English dept.