Vision of Grace Transition Home 2nd Annual Fundraiser | Events
Vision of Grace Transition Home a non-profit organization committed to the mission of housing homeless families in the Montgomery community since 2008 is sponsoring its 2nd Annual Fundraiser on Saturday, November 24th from 9 AM to 11 AM at the Sheridan Heights Community Center and Track, 3501 Faro Street, Montgomery 36110. Parking is available.
All ages are invited to participate. There will be face painting for the children, blood pressure screening, music and more. Donations are used to support the expansion of Vision of Grace Transition Home and its services.
To register or receive more information contact Timikel Blakey Sharpe via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the website at www.visionofgracetransitionhome.org . Donations may be made online or mailed to:
Vision of Grace Transition Home
c/o Lillian Blakey
2700 Vandy Dr
Montgomery, AL 36110
We look forward to seeing you there!
Information Source: Vision of Grace Transition Home
Top Central Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Weekend shooting ends with Montgomery's 24th homicide of 2013
- Alabama woman sentenced to 4 years in prison in stolen identity refund fraud scheme
- Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts Hosts Double Exhibition Opening on Friday, June 14, 2013
- Father Purcell Memorial Exceptional Children's Center
- 3 arrested in connection with Montgomery's 23rd homicide of 2013
- City of Prattville to Observe Memorial Day
- 3 old wooden bridges to be replaced in Autauga Co. at cost of $1.3 million
- City hosts 2nd Annual Memorial Day Fun Event - Pratt Pool Goes Retro for a Day!
- Man arrested after Prattville road rage leads to shooting
- Old Farm Lane in Prattville will be Closed Sunday for Utility Relocation