MPS to hold special-called board meeting TODAY | Events
The Montgomery County Board of Education has scheduled a special called meeting for Wednesday, June 20 at 4:30 p.m. in the Auditorium of the Central Office, 307 South Decatur Street.
The meeting is expected to include a personnel report and an executive session to discuss negotiations regarding real property. The agenda will be posted on the system’s website as soon as it is finalized.
Information Source: MPS
Top Central Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Autauga County search linked to Prattville police chase
- Prattville draft beer legislation waits for bill's signature
- City of Prattville to Observe Memorial Day
- 3 old wooden bridges to be replaced in Autauga Co. at cost of $1.3 million
- City hosts 2nd Annual Memorial Day Fun Event - Pratt Pool Goes Retro for a Day!