General Public Weekend starts tomorrow at the Alabama Nature Center | Environment
Summer only comes once a year - don't let a summer stroll in the great outdoors pass you by. Come hike more than five miles of shady, senic trails at the ANC
The Alabama Nature Center will be open to the public Saturday, August 18th from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday, August 19th, from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
The Alabama Nature Center, located at Lanark in Millbrook, Alabama, is a Planned-Use Outdoor Education Facility offering hands-on, outdoor-based educational programs and activities for students, educators, church and civic groups, and the general public
General Public Weekends are held every third weekend of the month.
For more information call 1-800-822-9453 or email email@example.com
Top Central Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Make It an Artful Summer at the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts during Week-Long Art Camps
- Get your kids off the couch with AUM summer camps
- Montgomery County Clean-Up day and Memorial Day Observance this weekend in Pike Road
- Deck collapse underscores dangers of overcrowding
- Returning serviceman surprises his kids at school