Work release inmate escapes from Montgomery Women's Facility | Crime
Inmate Camelia Lataye Douglas, AIS# 244239, is considered an escapee from the Montgomery Women’s Facility. All appropriate law enforcement agencies were notified at the time of the incident.
A work release inmate, Douglas failed to return to the facility from her job site on Thursday, March 21st. After communication with her supervisor, Douglas was reported missing at approximately 2:45 p.m.
Douglas is a black female, 5 feet, 9 inches tall, weighing 260 pounds, with brown eyes and black hair.
She is sentenced out of Madison County on March 22, 2011, and is serving a 15 year sentence for theft of property. Douglas had a parole hearing scheduled for April 16, 2013, and is scheduled to expire her sentence in June, 2015.
If you have information regarding the whereabouts of this individual please contact your local law enforcement agency.
Source: Alabama Department of Corrections
Upcoming Events near Central Montgomery
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Search halted at nightfall for Autaugaville fisherman missing since Sunday
- Prattville awared study grant to neighborhood revitalization
- 10 dogs seized from suspected fighting pen in Autaugaville
- Making A Difference: Church steps in after family loses home to fire
- 1 critical, 2 others hurt in Prattville crash