Authorities searching for suspect who allegedly violated a family protection order | Crime
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) - The Montgomery Police Department and Central Alabama CrimeStoppers are searching for a man they believe violated a family protection order.
The Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office (Family Justice Center) has requested the public’s assistance in locating 25-year-old Larry Levar Smith.
Smith is wanted for Violation of a Family Protection Act. It is unknown if Smith is dangerous.
If you have any contact with Smith or know of his whereabouts you are asked to call your local law enforcement agency or contact Central Alabama CrimeStoppers at 215-STOP.
Top Central Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- MPD investigating fatal shooting on Brookview Drive
- Downtown Montgomery site to be renovated, called the "40 Four Building"
- MPD investigating Montgomery's 25th homicide of 2013
- Make It an Artful Summer at the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts during Week-Long Art Camps
- Get your kids off the couch with AUM summer camps