MPD investigating city's fourth homicide of 2013 | Crime
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) - Montgomery Police say they are now investigating the city's fourth homicide of 2013.
Authorities responded to the 2700 block of Foshee Road around 5 a.m. in Montgomery after receiving a call about a subject in the roadway. Upon arrival police found 39-year-old Cherokee Johnson who was pronounced dead on the scene.
Police say foul play is suspected, however Johnson's cause and manner of death are currently under investigation. The circumstances surrounding this case are unknown at this time.
Police ask individuals with knowledge of this homicide to call CrimeStoppers at 215-STOP, Secret Witness at 262-4000, or the Montgomery Police Department at 625-2831.
Top Central Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- City to Participate in 2013 “Back to School” Sales Tax Holiday
- Prattville hosting Fountain City BMX race June 23rd
- City Announces Ribbon Cutting & Grand Opening of Splash Pad
- New 70 hour per week restriction to hit 18-wheeler drivers on July 1
- Arrest made in Prattville police chase that involved officer car crash