Montgomery man charged with child sex abuse | Crime
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) - A Montgomery man has been arrested and charged with child sex abuse following an investigation that began earlier this month.
According to the Montgomery Police Department, 55-year-old Henry Curry has been arrested and charged with one count sexual abuse of a child younger than 12 years of age.
Curry was placed in the Montgomery County Detention Facility following an MPD investigation earlier this month that identified him as a suspect. He was located on July 24 and taken into custody by the U.S. Marshals Service Fugitive Task Force and MPD officers.
Curry is being held on $30,000 bond.
Top Central Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- City to Participate in 2013 “Back to School” Sales Tax Holiday
- Prattville hosting Fountain City BMX race June 23rd
- City Announces Ribbon Cutting & Grand Opening of Splash Pad
- New 70 hour per week restriction to hit 18-wheeler drivers on July 1
- Arrest made in Prattville police chase that involved officer car crash