The 2nd annual Scouting with the Chef event is set for May 24th | Community Spirit
Join the Friends of Scouting and Chef Michael Schwartz, Executive Chef of the Capital City Club as he demonstrates preparation of a three course gourmet dinner complete with wine selections! This event supports local Boy Scouts and Chef Michael as the earns his Boy Scouts Cooking Badge!
The event will be held on Thursday, May 24th at the Capital City Club. The evening will begin with a silent auction and wine tasting at 6:00 p.m., followed by the chef's demonstration and dinner at 7:00 p.m. Tickets cost $100 per person.
Reservations can be made online here
For more information, email Scoutingmont@aol.com or call 334-221-4726 or 334-451-2177.
Source: Scouting Montgomery
Top Central Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- MPD investigating fatal shooting on Brookview Drive
- Downtown Montgomery site to be renovated, called the "40 Four Building"
- MPD investigating Montgomery's 25th homicide of 2013
- Make It an Artful Summer at the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts during Week-Long Art Camps
- Get your kids off the couch with AUM summer camps