ASU to hold Small Business Loan Clinic Wednesday | Business
The loan clinic will feature Lisa McGinty of the Montgomery Area Chamber of Commerce Small Business Resource Center, David Ramp of the U.S. Small Business Administration and Lisa Riley, Delta Region Manager of Accion Texas, Inc. (the nation’s largest microlender). There will be ample opportunities for questions and answers throughout the event.
FREE & OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Alabama State University’s Small Business Development Center (SBDC) is sponsoring a loan clinic featuring business loan experts who will give you the information you need!
Brown Bag Lunch
Wednesday, January 30, from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. in ASU's Dunn-Oliver Acadome Banquet Room.
Information Source: ASU
Top Central Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Club Blaze's license revoked by the Montgomery City Council
- Legislature passes bill granting in-state tuition to armed forces members
- Weekend shooting ends with Montgomery's 24th homicide of 2013
- Alabama woman sentenced to 4 years in prison in stolen identity refund fraud scheme
- Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts Hosts Double Exhibition Opening on Friday, June 14, 2013
- City of Prattville to Observe Memorial Day
- 3 old wooden bridges to be replaced in Autauga Co. at cost of $1.3 million
- City hosts 2nd Annual Memorial Day Fun Event - Pratt Pool Goes Retro for a Day!
- Man arrested after Prattville road rage leads to shooting
- Old Farm Lane in Prattville will be Closed Sunday for Utility Relocation