PrimeSouth Bank Hires EMERGE Members for Future Pike Road Location | Business
PrimeSouth Bank is pleased to announce that Todd Mote and Jena DiPaolo have joined the bank to serve the Montgomery/Pike Road market and will lead the efforts for the bank’s new Pike Road location. The new office will be off Chantilly Parkway and is scheduled to open late Summer 2013. Mote will serve as SVP/Area Executive and DiPaolo will serve as Branch Operations Specialist.
PrimeSouth Bank was started in 1958 in Tallassee. There are currently two offices there and a third office in Wetumpka. The new Pike Road office will increase the footprint to four banking offices.
“PrimeSouth has been planning this new office in Pike Road for several years and we are excited to see it coming to fruition,” said Dave Baggett, CEO of PrimeSouth Bank.
PrimeSouth Bank is a locally owned community bank and has locations in Tallassee and Wetumpka, Alabama. To learn more about the bank, visit www.primesouthbank.com or call (334) 283-6594.
Information Source: PrimeSouth Bank
Top Central Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Report: Montgomery water quality deemed safe
- Pike Road resident a finalist to be recognized at MLB All Star Game's Tribute for Heroes
- AL divided up into 5 new Medicaid recipient regions
- Vehicle found; hunt for violent suspect accused of pulling gun on 2 continues
- Montgomery natives honored by AUM English dept.