Nominations open for 2013 River Region Ethics in Business and Public Service Awards | Business
MONTGOMERY, Ala. – Nominations are now being accepted for the 2013 River Region Ethics in Business and Public Service Awards. The deadline to submit nominations is Feb. 10.
Established in 2009, the River Region Ethics in Business and Public Service Awards program honors businesses, nonprofit organizations, public agencies and community leaders that exemplify the highest ethical standards in Montgomery’s tri-county area.
Faculty and graduate students in Auburn University at Montgomery’s business and public administration programs research the ethical policies and business practices of nominees, while an independent selection committee made up of community leaders designates three finalists and a winner in each category.
Nomination forms are available at www.riverregionethics.com. For more information, contact the Samaritan Counseling Center at 334-262-7787.
Information Source: AUM
Top Central Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- MPD investigating Montgomery's 25th homicide of 2013
- Make It an Artful Summer at the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts during Week-Long Art Camps
- Get your kids off the couch with AUM summer camps
- Montgomery County Clean-Up day and Memorial Day Observance this weekend in Pike Road
- Deck collapse underscores dangers of overcrowding