New Mexican restaurant opening in the Alley | Business
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) - A new restaurant is setting up shop in the Alley Way downtown where the old Jose's Cantina used to be.
Jalapeños is planning to open its sixth location in the capital city.
Managers say they hope to be open for business within the next couple months.
If you're looking to work at the new, downtown location, you can call the restaurant in the Peppertree Shopping Center for a job application
Top Central Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Autauga County search linked to Prattville police chase
- Prattville draft beer legislation waits for bill's signature
- City of Prattville to Observe Memorial Day
- 3 old wooden bridges to be replaced in Autauga Co. at cost of $1.3 million
- City hosts 2nd Annual Memorial Day Fun Event - Pratt Pool Goes Retro for a Day!