MPD offering Holiday Crime Prevention training to businesses | Business
Retail crime is known to increase during the holidays. The Montgomery Police Department Community Policing Bureau wants to assist your business with making your staff alert to criminal activity this Holiday Season by offering free Holiday Safety Awareness and Crime Preventive Training for the staff of your businesses. We will conduct the training at your business at a time that is convenient for you and your staff. We will discuss current crime trends, shoplifting, counterfeit currency, theft, robbery and personal safety.
For more information: Contact Corporal Hicks with the Montgomery Police Department Community Policing Bureau. Phone: (334) 240-4800
Information Source: MPD
Top Central Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Report: Montgomery water quality deemed safe
- Pike Road resident a finalist to be recognized at MLB All Star Game's Tribute for Heroes
- AL divided up into 5 new Medicaid recipient regions
- Vehicle found; hunt for violent suspect accused of pulling gun on 2 continues
- Montgomery natives honored by AUM English dept.