STERIS announces expansion, expects to add 80 new jobs |
Title (Max 100 Characters)
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) - Montgomery surgical product manufacturer STERIS has announced its plans to expand and bring new jobs to the River Region.
STERIS announced in a press conference this morning that it plans to bring a fabrication and assembly operation to Montgomery. They'll be hiring material handlers, programmers, material coordinators, tool and die makers, machinists, manufacturing engineers, quality auditors and productions supervisors. In all, the $11 Million expansion is expected to bring 80 jobs to Montgomery.
STERIS already employs approximately 300 people in the area.
Top Central Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Make It an Artful Summer at the Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts during Week-Long Art Camps
- Get your kids off the couch with AUM summer camps
- Montgomery County Clean-Up day and Memorial Day Observance this weekend in Pike Road
- Deck collapse underscores dangers of overcrowding
- Returning serviceman surprises his kids at school
- Prattville woman arrested for multiple counts of home mortgage fraud and theft
- CrimeStoppers offering cash reward to find Autauga County chase suspect
- Prattville draft beer legislation waits for bill's signature
- City of Prattville to Observe Memorial Day
- 3 old wooden bridges to be replaced in Autauga Co. at cost of $1.3 million