Man killed in overnight crash |
Title (Max 100 Characters)
MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) - Montgomery Police say a single-vehicle crash claimed the life of a Montgomery man in the early hours of Sunday morning.
Authorities say police and fire medics responded to a crash at the intersection of Woodley Road and Fisk Road at approximately 3 a.m.
The driver of the vehicle involved in the crash, 20-year-old Juan Carlos Delacruz Diaz was transported to Baptist South where he was later pronounced dead. A passenger in the vehicle received minor injuries.
The cause of this crash is currently under investigation and no additional details are available at this time.
Diaz is listed at Montgomery's 11th traffic fatality for 2012.
Top Central Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AL divided up into 5 new Medicaid recipient regions
- Ken Hare In Depth: Answers on ASU legal fees still leave public in dark
- Media given sneak peek at new Park Crossing High School
- Montgomery Zoo and Mann Wildlife Learning Museum offers dad free admission on Father's Day
- Pike Road moves on after MPS vote
- City Announces Ribbon Cutting & Grand Opening of Splash Pad
- New 70 hour per week restriction to hit 18-wheeler drivers on July 1
- Arrest made in Prattville police chase that involved officer car crash
- Prattville police officer recovering after pursuit ends in crash
- Alabama releases 2011-2012 graduation rates for Autauga County Schools