Calling All Dolls | Events
S.H.E. Agency is gearing up for its "All DOLLed Up" workshop to be held Saturday, March 5, 2011 from 8:00 am - 12:00 pm at The Shoppes at EastChase (in the space next door to Hollister). The workshop is open to young girls ages 13-18 and will cover topics such as: dressing for success, etiquette, different ways to tie/wear a scarf and more. All registrants will receive a free t-shirt and lunch will be provided.
Guest speakers for the workshop include:
Courtney L. Teague (CEO of CourtneyLuv.com) - Self Confidence- Atlanta, Georgia
Kynesha Brown (Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.) - Etiquette/First Impression - Montgomery, Alabama
LaKesha Womack (Author of Is SHE the One?) - Making Your Dreams A Reality - Evergreen, Alabama
Kenyetta Smiley (CEO of Sway's Way Modeling) - Confidence with Style - Montgomery, Alabama
Traci A. Smith (CEO of S.H.E. Agency) - All DOLLed Up Activity - Montgomery, Alabama
Sponsorships opportunities are available. Discounts are available for groups of 10 or more.
Top Central Montgomery Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Club Blaze's license revoked by the Montgomery City Council
- Legislature passes bill granting in-state tuition to armed forces members
- Weekend shooting ends with Montgomery's 24th homicide of 2013
- Alabama woman sentenced to 4 years in prison in stolen identity refund fraud scheme
- Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts Hosts Double Exhibition Opening on Friday, June 14, 2013
- City of Prattville to Observe Memorial Day
- 3 old wooden bridges to be replaced in Autauga Co. at cost of $1.3 million
- City hosts 2nd Annual Memorial Day Fun Event - Pratt Pool Goes Retro for a Day!
- Man arrested after Prattville road rage leads to shooting
- Old Farm Lane in Prattville will be Closed Sunday for Utility Relocation